First Class Nannies and Helpers can offer families an alternative way to use our services including nanny vetting and DBS checking. Sometimes families wish to source their own nanny and run their own advertisements, this can occur when the family may not need a candidate who holds the level of criteria necessary to register with an agency (Our Vetting Policy page contains the registration criteria). This can often be the case when families have older children and/or seek child care practitioners to undertake short hours, especially in scenarios like wrap around school care. Naturally these families still wish to ensure they are safeguarding their child/ren to the best of their abilities and this is also where First Class Nannies and Helpers can help.
We are happy to offer any of the following services to families who have sourced their own potential child care practitioner:
- Processing a DBS Enhanced Disclosure police check
- Reference Checking
- Providing a standard nanny contract
- Interviewing candidates
- Negotiating terms of post
- Providing confirmation/acceptance of post letters to both parties to outline all the significant aspects of the post that has been offered.
- Aftercare service – offering you help, support and advice throughout the full duration of your child care practitioners employment.
Familes may chose to pick one indivdual service or mix and match those services which are most relevant to their personal requirements. However please do enquire if you feel we may be able to help you in any other way.
Please contact us on 01347 822208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information on any of the additional services that we offer.